reSolve to rEvolve

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Silver Lining


This is the last day of my 20s and I have heartburn, am hobbling around, and somehow managed to fall in the shower(although that happened yesterday). This day is not without some pleasantries though. J just told me that if I wasn't her mother, that she would wish that I was.
I was trying to decipher what she was saying and she threw her arms around me and said, "I love you mommy. I'm glad that you are my mommy. If I had a different mom I would wish that she were you." My heart, of course, has melted.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are the best! welcome to our new age box!

3:45 PM  
Blogger ali said...

mmmmm. lovely.
and i llllloooove the picture of the toos.
happy birthday almost twin!!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Jackie Sue said...

that's the cutest thing ever. greg and i were talking today about how excited we are for noah to start talking to us; i can't even imagine what i'd do if he said something like that!

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home