reSolve to rEvolve

Thursday, October 26, 2006

ARRRGHHH!!!

These days I am obsessed with the new
http://www.blogger.com/>Ray Lemontagne album. It is different than the first, but it really grew on me. It is perfect for hot chocolate and cold days. Or, it would be better for a nice wine, but for now I'll settle for the hot chocolate.

I have been trying to link...yes, I used to be able to do this like 5 years ago, but for some reason It isn't working!!! I see the code text here but am getting nowhere. I had hoped to master this before babe arrives and my brain cells are all spent. HELP!! Blogger won't even let me leave my attempt for all to see and correct, it puts blogger.com in the link area so I am a student without a teacher.

In other news, I have one pair of pants that I like to wear these days. I can wear other things, but I like my black pants because they are so comfy and my belly is eye-poppingly enormous. Everything else is either too high or too low.
I have been a fingernail biting stressball for the last few weeks, but I am finally just relaxing and trying to make it to the finish line which actually is just the beginning. I can't wait to meet this little person!

4 Comments:

Blogger ali said...

that is sooooooooo weird. i was just about to call you about that album!!!!! yes, it grew on me and now i basically wear it. love it.
the boys think the picture of Ray in the cd cover is "weird, but cool".
cuteness.

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

can't remember my login...but wanted you to know i had a lovely glass of wine and caught up on your sweet writing- such fun to laugh out loud alone in the kitchen tonight! i am so glad to hear that you are starting to relax into these last few weeks- do i need to tell you that it'll never be this relaxing again?! love to all 4 of you- em

8:23 PM  
Blogger Jackie Sue said...

By the way, when are you due? You should post a picture of your "eye-poppingly enormous belly." :)

7:32 PM  
Blogger don't call me MA'AM said...

I agree with jackie sue!!! Belly pictures, belly pictures! ;-)

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home