reSolve to rEvolve

Saturday, October 14, 2006

It's the End of Her World As She Knows It...Not Sure If She's feeling fine



So I spent a good part of today creating a little decoration for Lucy's room. I am in major nesting mode...hence the chickadees, and J had her first experience of mommy being distracted by something Lucy. "What do you mean that is for Lucy's room? I want it for my room!! Guess I'll be heading back to the craft store. The trouble with crafts for me is that although I like the idea of creating and having a finished product, I am soooooooo impatient. Wait for the paint to dry? Why? I am always trying to cut corners and yet somehow it still takes me 10 times longer than it should. Do I have the patience for a nine letter name? I'm not sure. Would she learn a good lesson by not getting everything that her sister gets? Probably. Is it a battle that I'm willing to fight at this point? Ummm, no.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

J is such a beauty and I adore the name Lucy!

8:30 PM  
Blogger ali said...

amazed. i am amazed at you missy miss.
look at those chickadees. i love it!!!!!
what about one for mmmmyyyyyyy room?!
:)
j. looks so big! can't believe it....

4:10 AM  
Blogger Jackie Sue said...

first of all, great picture of your daughter! she's beautiful! also, i'm so impressed by your creativity. i'd totally get an idea like that, and then go to Target and try to find it already done...

6:11 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

So I'm guessing your new baby's name is Lucy? (I'm quick that way.) Your daughter J is ADORABLE. Have fun with the crafts.

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home