reSolve to rEvolve

Friday, November 03, 2006

There She Blows!


Here is the belly. The picture is blurry because of my lack of technical savvy and patience today. I turned the flash off the camera, and for some reason the picture came out blurry...oh well. At this point, I am feeling like an 180 year-old lady. Every part of my body is hurting. For some odd reason, I have am having upper back pain and spasms, so...never mind. I don't even want to hear myself bitch about it!
I particularly don't want to complain because my sister is currently pregnant and in the hospital after having an appendectomy after several painful and nervewracking days. She is doing amazingly well and I am so thankful that all is well with her and her precious babe.
Because today I may invariably lead back to complaints, I think I'll just give some random thoughts instead:
1. Am I showing favoritism when I steal my daughter's Halloween candy (for her own good because she doesn't need all that candy right?) and eat it myself, thus making my other child the unwitting recipient of M&Ms?

2. Am I getting old that my 4 year old has to define the expression "hold the phone" which is one of the colloquialisms that she has picked up at school?

3. Why is it that musicians only release the crappy songs on their albums. Take Peter Gabriel for instance. Sledgehammer? Steam? Seriously? He is an amazing artist with an incredibly moving voice and yet...one would never know it without delving deeper.

4. Will the full moon do its magic and bring this babe a bit earlier?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look FABULOUS!! I can't wait for little Lucy to arrive!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

That's one big belly! You look lovely.

9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look great! Who cares is you only have one pair of pants that fits. At least they're the ones you like! :)

1:40 PM  
Blogger don't call me MA'AM said...

Wow. I remember being that pregnant once. I feel your pain, girl. I'm hoping for you that the full moon will do its magic... absolutely! At least you look great!!! I looked like a swollen, pregnant troll. ;-)

As for the Halloween candy... the baby must need chocolate. Yes, that's it.

10:03 AM  
Blogger ali said...

beautiful! you look beautiful!
can't wait for the little miss to arrive. wish i could hug you and the fam today! love....

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look cute!

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home