reSolve to rEvolve

Friday, September 08, 2006

She likes it, she really, really likes it!


As a child, my favorite cereal was a Quaker cereal called Crunchy Corn Bran. It was and still is delicious, but with the advent of nutritional information I found that it had yuckky hydrogenated oils and that type of garbage, so I gave it up.

There is an alternative, which tastes exactly the same--actually even better--and has none of the crap. It is called Puffins, and that is my unsolicited Friday advice.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Hmm. I really don't know if I could handle having to regularly repeat the name of that cereal, as in, "Honey, hand me the Puffins."

8:57 PM  
Blogger ali said...

oohhh yes. the puffins. the boys love to. but oddly, only in baggies on the go. not with milk. aren't they the most opinionated little things.
?????

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep blogging, dearie! Love M

3:45 PM  
Blogger Jackie Sue said...

Hi Margaret Ann--I am Rachel's (mimsies) sister and I got your blogsite from hers. A) I am obsessed with cereal; it was my main craving when I was pregnant last year B) I noticed you like the book A Prayer for Owen Meany, which is indeed my favorite. Just wanted to say hello! I'm going to go read a couple more of your posts.

6:49 AM  
Blogger don't call me MA'AM said...

Hmmm... I wonder if we have that in our health food aisle. If not, maybe Wild Oats or Whole Foods has it? I've never seen it in the 'mainstream' cereal aisle. I'm going to try it, though, because I LOVE cereal!!!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home